Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Be Back Later

For those of you interested in continuing to read my blog and updates on my journey, I have started my own blog here http://whiteheadmarshall.blogspot.com I feel like Words of Whit started for Whitney and was our voice as a family during her hospitalization and then it was our voice when she passed away and the brutal reality as we lost our daughter and beloved sister. The pain and sadness is still very real and we are all very much in grief over her death, but each one of us has our own journey. What was once one voice has now evolved into many voices. I will post on Words of Whit as we feel led to share with you as we journey through this as a family. I welcome you to follow my blog at the above blogspot.

Be Back Later,
Whit's Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment